Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Only Yesterday: We Are One Month Old!


After long enough of being alone,
Ev'ryone must face their share of loneliness.
In my own time nobody knew
the pain I was goin' thru,
And watin' was all my heart could do.

Hope was all I had until you came,
Maybe you can't see how much you mean to me.
You were the dawn breaking the night
The promise of morning light.
Filling the world surrounding me

When I hold you, baby, baby,
your love's made me
free as a song,
singin' for ever.

Chorus:
Only yesterday when I was sad and I was lonely,
You showed me the way to leave the past
and all it's tears behind me.
Tomorrow maybe even brighter than today
since I threw my sadness away.
Only yesterday

I have found my home here in your arms
Nowhere else on earth Id really rather be
Life waits for us
Share it with me
The best is about to be
So much is left for us to see
When I hold you

Chorus (2x)


-- Carpenters, Horizon (1975)

What started initially as intimidation to one of us blogger, followed by a lawyer suit to silence us bloggers, end up into something encouraging in the fight for Freedom of Expression or Information.

From the overwhelming response by Bloggers to paste the Bloggers United logo, we suddenly unite. it was like a calling from God.

This encouraged Shieh to call for a war against evil a month ago today and Blogger United is "formed". Lets not forget that we are commemurating the 1-month cyberwar to Boycott NST and Media Prima!

This Thursday, Rocky will be facing the forces of evils led by Dato Kalimullah with his band of evil doers of Dato Brenda Pereira, Dato Hishamuddin Aun, and Dato Syed Faisal hiding behind the honourable institution of NST.


Before anyone attempt to locate and sue me for name calling, read the warning taken from Bumiputera Malaysia below:
The owner of this portal shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this web site. Readers are advised to use their discretion to arrive at their own judgement with regards to the content of this portal. All Malaysian laws such as the Communications and Multimedia Commission Act, Official Secrets Act, Internal Security Act, Seditions Act and any subsidiary legislation strictly DO NOT apply to this portal.
"Its my party, I cry if I want to". Damn it! Caveat emptor ... readers beware! Sometimes I can be awfully "honest".

Back to the occasion. By 2:30 p.m., all the court matters should be clear and all Bloggers will celebrate this auspices occasion at the Denmark House canteen. Nuraina is buying the cakes. Jom ramai-ramai!

The road ahead is still long but Blogger United has been miraculous. More and more have express and shown their support for this single cause. The KPMUs, Macais and SiPMs are but minute number of mentally aberated and morally tradeable bunch.

Among us, Bloggers United, we may differ on many issues but this one cause will be that bridge that allows us to unite and communicate with one another.
Arguing and criticism have limited success. Rather than the usual "killing of the messenger" by our politicians, we - the people will listen to one another. Its the understanding to each others' problems and predicaments that will shorten the bridge between us. It was ...

Only Yesterday.

A Voice
Kuala Lumpur
February 20th, 2007 1:00 p.m.

1 comment:

BaitiBadarudin said...

A Voice, mind if I tag u and get u to list the six wierdiest things about u? Got this challenge from Nuraina and now I gotta do the same to six other bloggers, mah. TQ, bro.

My Say